Toddler Activity: Glitter Shapes
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Glitter or confetti
- Small shoebox with lid
- Rubber bands
- Cut shapes out of construction paper. Use basic geometric shapes such as circles, squares, triangles, or rectangles, or seasonal shapes such as hearts, pumpkins, candy canes, and so on.
- Rub the glue stick on one or both sides of the shapes.
- Put the glue-covered shape into the shoebox along with confetti or glitter.
- Place the lid on the shoebox and secure with a couple of rubber bands.
- Shake the box to cover the shape with glitter or confetti.
- Remove the shape from the box and allow to dry.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.