- Bar of soap
- Fabric or felt scraps
- Make bathtime more fun by providing your child with her very own soap pal.
- Wrap a washcloth around a bar of soap and sew the open ends together, encasing the soap completely.
- Cut eye shapes out of fabric or felt, and sew the eyes on top of the soap bundle.
- If you like, sew on a mouth, nose, eyebrows, and any other details for more fun.
- Give your child the soap pal and let her lather up in the bath.
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.