- Brown and white construction paper
- Black marker or crayon
- Cut circles of brown construction paper.
- You will need one large circle for the body, two small circles for paws, a medium circle for the head, two half circles for feet, and two smaller half circles for ears.
- Show your child how to glue the circles onto white construction paper to form a bear.
- Your child can use a black marker or crayon to draw a face.
- You can also cut out small white circles to glue into place on the paws, ears, and tummy.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.