- Styrofoam balls and blocks in different sizes
- Scraps of yarn and fabric
- Markers or paint
- Use toothpicks to join Styrofoam shapes together to form people, a snowman, animals, and so on.
- Glue scraps of yarn and fabric onto the Styrofoam to make hair and clothes.
- Use markers or paint to add faces or other details.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.