Toddlers love to collect things in their pockets. Your child will enjoy wearing this little pouch and using it to store all her interesting discoveries.Materials
- 2 paper plates
- Hole punch
- Yarn or ribbon
- Cut one paper plate in half.
- Staple one half to the second paper plate to form a pouch.
- Punch two holes in the top of the full paper plate, then tie a short length of yarn or ribbon from one hole to the next to form a handle.
- Because of the danger of strangulation, please make sure that the yarn or ribbon is not long enough to go over your child?s head.
- Decorate it with crayons, markers, or stickers.
- Hang the pouch from your child's belt or let her carry it around with her.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.