- Dirt or wet sand
- Small shovel or spoon
- Two teaspoons baking soda
- White vinegar
- Build a mound of dirt ten inches high.
- Dig a deep hole in the middle of the mound with a small shovel.
- Put two teaspoons of baking soda in the hole.
- Then slowly pour in vinegar and watch your volcano erupt!
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.