- 5 to 10 minutes
- Package of balloons
- This activity helps your child to explore force and motion. Inflate the balloons and tie them off with the string.
- Suspend them from the ceiling just low enough to be reached, and hit them gently with the palm of the hand.
- Try to move the balloons by blowing them.
- Hit the balloons using only the head.
- Put your hands behind your back and walk through the balloons, letting them brush your faces.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.