Chase the Pepper
- Pie plate or small sink
- Bar of soap
- Your child will love to show off this neat trick.
- Fill a pie plate or small sink with water.
- Shake pepper on the water and dip a piece of wet soap into it.
- The pepper will run away from the soap.
- Now shake some sugar into the clear area and the pepper will run back.
More on: Crafts for Kids
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.