Rain in a Bag Activity
Time: 30 minutes or less
Type of Activity: Art and Science
- Clear, plastic, resealable baggie -- sandwich size
- White paper cut to the size of the baggie.
- Permanent magic markers
What you do:
- Draw a picture that includes a lake, a tree, a sun with a smiley face, and two clouds on the paper.
- Slide the paper inside the baggy. Trace the scene onto the baggy with permanent magic marker. It will not work with washable markers.
- Remove the paper.
- Fill the baggie with water to the top of the "lake" and seal it.
- Tape the baggie to a sunny window.
More on: Earth Science and Nature