Pipe Cleaner Tree
- Pipe cleaners
- Small bells
- Select one pipe cleaner to form the trunk of your tree, and then twist five or more green pipe cleaners (depending on how large a tree you'd like to make) at evenly spaced points along the trunk.
- If your trunk is too long, you can snip off the end of the pipe cleaner. You can also snip off the ends of the pipe-cleaner branches to create the Christmas tree shape (shorter branches at the top and longer branches at the bottom).
- Attach the bells to the end of each branch.
- Tie a ribbon or shape a pipe cleaner at the top and bottom of your tree. You could also shape a pipe cleaner into a star for the top of the tree.
- Tie a ribbon at the top of your tree for hanging.