Christmas Candy Countdown
- 25 small candy canes, individual pieces of candy, or candy kisses (for each child)
- 1 bowl, candy dish, or empty coffee can (for each child)
- Place twenty-five small candy canes, kisses, or other special candy treats into a bowl, candy dish, or empty coffee can.
- Beginning December 1, let your child have one treat from his bowl every day.
- When he begins to ask "How many days 'til Christmas?" (and he will!) he can see for himself by counting the number of candies left in the bowl.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.