- Colored button
- This game requires four or more players.
- Make a number of snowballs one fewer than number of players you have.
- Hide a brightly colored button inside one of the snowballs.
- Choose one player to be it. The other players stand in a circle around him and pass the snowballs quickly around the circle until he tells them to stop.
- He must then guess which player has the snowball with the button inside.
- The players break open their snowballs to see if he has guessed correctly. If not, he's it again for the next round; if so, the player holding the button becomes it.
- Make some more snowballs and play again.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.