- Empty frozen-juice container with metal lid
- Glue gun or tape
- Popped popcorn
- Uncooked white beans
- Put uncooked beans and popped popcorn into a clean, dry frozen-juice container.
- Place the metal lid on top and glue or tape securely.
- If you like, cover the juice container with red or green construction paper and decorate with markers or stickers.
- Now your child has a Christmas noisemaker to shake, shake, shake.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.