Christmas Doorknob Decoration
- Red felt
- Plastic lid for tracing, about 4 inches in diameter
- Green felt
- Stickers, glitter, beads, sequins, and so on
- Cut a 4-inch circle out of red felt.
- Cut out a 1-inch circle in the middle of the red circle, and cut four 1/2-inch slits outward from the inner circle to allow it to fit over a doorknob.
- Cut a 7-inch Christmas tree shape from the green felt.
- Glue the top of the tree to the bottom of the red felt circle.
- Your child can decorate his tree with beads, glitter, sequins, stickers, or any other scraps you have on hand.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.