Paper Plate Wreaths
- Green paper plate
- Red and green tissue paper
- Ribbon bow
- Cut a hole in the center of a green paper plate.
- Cut or tear red and green tissue paper into small pieces.
- Have your child twist the paper or crumple it into small balls and glue them onto the plate.
- Add a ribbon bow in a contrasting color.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.