Homemade Peanut Butter
- Peanuts in the shell
- Food processor
- Baby food jar (optional)
- Decorative fabric and ribbon (optional)
- Shelling enough peanuts to make a little peanut butter is sure to keep your child busy.
- Place the shelled peanuts in your food processor and grind until smooth.
- Store in a covered container.
- To give as a gift, place the peanut butter in a small baby food jar with lid.
- Cover the lid with a circle of fabric, and tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar to keep the fabric in place.
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.