- Thin cardboard or brown construction paper
- Pen or marker
- Lace, ribbon, fabric scraps
- Pieces of cereal, small candy, or licorice
- Draw the outline of a gingerbread girl or boy on thin cardboard or brown construction paper.
- Your child can cut it out and dress it by gluing bits of lace and ribbon or scraps of fabric onto the figure.
- Make a face out of cereal or candy.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.