Cup of Fish
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Clear cups or glasses
- Blue gelatin dessert mix
- Chewable gummy fish candies
- Gross snacks and mock bravado are a hit with school age children. Prepare the gelatin as directed on the package and put it in the refrigerator until partially set, about 1 hour.
- Place a few gummy fish in each cup and spoon in the gelatin.
- Return the mix to the refrigerator until it is fully set and ready to eat.
- For a variation, freeze into popsicle molds or ice cubes.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.