- Small basin of water
- Vegetable brush or dishcloth
- Vegetables or fruit to wash
- Dishtowel for drying
- Fill a small basin with several inches of water.
- Give your child several pieces of fruit or vegetables to wash in the basin.
- He may enjoy using a vegetable brush or gently rubbing them with a dishcloth.
- When they are clean, show him how to dry the fruit or vegetables with a clean dishtowel.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.