- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dry powdered milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Crushed graham crackers
- Chocolate milk powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
- Show your toddler how to form the mixture into balls.
- Place a small amount of chocolate milk powder on a plate and roll the balls in the powder.
- Eat as a tasty snack or refrigerate and serve later.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.