These treats aren't very nutritious, but toddlers will love to help make their own colorful snack.Materials
- Ziploc bag
- Peel an apple and cut it into toddler-size pieces.
- Or cut it into larger slices and have your older toddler use a plastic knife to cut it into smaller pieces.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of sugar and about 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into a Ziploc bag.
- Add a few apple pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat the apples.
- Remove the coated apples from the bag and eat.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.