- Red apple (unpeeled)
- Peanut butter
- Miniature marshmallows
- Cut a crisp apple into wedges.
- When laid on its side, each wedge should look like a lip.
- Spread one side of an apple wedge with peanut butter.
- Add three or four miniature marshmallow "teeth" along the edge.
- Spread another apple wedge with peanut butter.
- Place it on top of the marshmallows for a big, toothy grin.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.