Cotton Ball Holiday Cards
- Construction paper
- Cotton balls
- Felt or fabric scraps (optional)
- Crayons or markers
- Decide what scene you want to create with the cotton balls. You might try a fluffy snowman, a fuzzy sheep, or Santa Claus with a puffy beard and eyebrows.
- Fold the construction paper in half.
- Glue the cotton balls right onto the construction paper, or pull the cotton balls apart a little to get the shapes you desire.
- Finish of your holiday scene by cutting out shapes from felt or fabric, or simply complete the picture with markers or crayons.
- Write your message inside the card.
- Viola! Your card is ready to be put on display or given to a loved one.