Yarn Sheep Ornament
- Yarn (white or black)
- Felt (white or black)
- Small bells
- A large eye, heavy guage needle
- Wrap yarn around a piece of cardboard or the fingers on your hand, about 60 times. Tie the center with another smaller piece of yarn, and then cut the loops, to make a pom-pom ball.
- Cut out a sheep's head from the felt and glue onto the front of the pom-pom ball. Glue small bell onto front of sheep right below his face.
- This is the hard part (an adult should help with): thread a piece of ribbon through the needle and push the needle and ribbon through the center of the pom-pom sheep.
- Hang on tree. Make a few to share with family and friends.