Ten Ways to Have Fun with Dinosaurs
Find out why kids love these prehistoric "lizards," and have some dino-fun!
1. Create a new species! Make your own Shoe-print-asarus.
2. Who's the dinosaur expert in your family? Take the Who Knows More About Dinosaurs Quiz
3. Read a dinosaur tale or two.
4. Are you up-to-date on dinosaur discoveries? Take a quiz and find out.
5. Sauropods were semi-aquatic dinosaurs. See what one looks like.
6. Bet you didn't know dinosaurs could teach you to spell. They can with this download.
7. Help this dinosaur find his way to some food.
8. A Pterosaur is flying reptile. Print and color one of your own.
9. Did you know that a Stegosaur didn't eat meat? See what this dinosaur looked like.
10. Print out a Theropod, also known as the bird-footed dinosaur.