Short and Tall
- Paper towel rolls
- Colorful contact paper or gift-wrap (optional)
- Cut paper towel rolls into several different sizes.
- If you like, cover them with colorful contact paper.
- Encourage your child to stand the rolls up in order from shortest to tallest.
- Store the rolls in an empty coffee can, shoebox, or diaper-wipe container when not in use.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.