- Dried pasta in 2-3 (or more) different shapes
- Bowl or plastic container
- Combine two or three different shapes of dried pasta in a bowl or plastic container.
- Pick out one piece and ask your toddler to find a piece that matches.
- If you like, have several small containers on hand and ask your toddler to sort the pasta into the containers.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.