More Pompom Fun
- Pompoms in various sizes and colors
- Clear plastic drinking cups
- Permanent marker
- Use a permanent marker to make dots on the front of a clear plastic cup.
- One cup should have one dot, another two dots, the next three dots, and so on.
- You can mark as many cups as you feel your child is able to match.
- Give her an assortment of pompoms and show her how to drop the same number of pompoms as dots into the cup.
- If you like, use beans, large nuts, golf tees, large plastic paper clips, small spools of thread, or other small objects in place of pompoms.
- Store the cups and objects in a small box or diaper-wipe container when not in use.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.