- 5 to 10 minutes
- Brightly colored baby sock or bootie
- When your baby is lying on his back, put a brightly colored sock or bootie on one foot and lightly grasp the toes of the foot to draw attention to the bootie.
- Join in the fun once it is noticed. Ask, "What have you got there?"
- Tap the toes of the 2 feet together.
- Hold the foot and tickle the toes by gently nuzzling them.
- Add a second bright sock of a different color on the other foot.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.