- 15 to 30 minutes
- Picture of a triangle-shaped object
- Show your child the shape of a triangle and trace it together with your fingers.
- Using the picture as a model, hunt for similar shapes in the room.
- The same activity can be done by taking a walk at the mall or around the neighborhood.
- Work your way through your child's toy box searching for a shape.
- Search through the refrigerator.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.