Dip and Dye Eggs
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Masking tape
- Egg dyes in a variety of colors
- Slotted spoon
- Cooking oil
- Soft cloth
- Stick a pattern of masking tape on hard-boiled eggs.
- Dip them in a natural or commercial egg dye and leave them until they reach the desired color.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and allow them to air dry.
- Remove the masking tape when the eggs are completely dry.
- Leave the masked areas white, or dip the eggs again in a lighter dye.
- Polish the finished eggs with a small amount of cooking oil and a soft cloth.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.