- Paper baking cups
- Pipe cleaners
- Poke a hole with scissors or a pen through the bottom of the baking cup.
- Stick a pipe cleaner through the hole.
- Bend the top of the pipe cleaner over and glue into place.
- Spread glue over the paper baking cup and decorate with glitter.
- Bunch together four or five flowers, twisting the pipe cleaner stems together.
- Tie with ribbon to make a springtime bouquet.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.