Tissue Paper Eggs
- Colored tissue paper
- White craft glue
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Clear acrylic spray (optional)
- Tear colored tissue paper into small pieces.
- Dilute white craft glue with a few drops of water.
- Have your child spread glue on the hard-boiled egg with his fingers.
- After he has washed his hands, show him how to gently press pieces of tissue paper onto the egg.
- Cover with a light coating of glue or spray with clear acrylic spray.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.