Sweet Potato Vine
- Sweet potato
- Glass of water
- Stick three toothpicks in the sides of an old sweet potato.
- Set it in a glass of water with the toothpicks resting on the rim of the glass.
- The water should just cover the tip of the sweet potato.
- Put the glass in a place where the vine will get filtered sunlight.
- Pin up some strings so the plant can climb.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.