Who Loves You?
- Markers and/or stickers for decorating
- Ask your child, "Who loves you?" and write down her answer.
- Ask, "Who else loves you?" and write down each name, then read her the list when she is finished.
- Top the list with the title "Look Who Loves (child's name)" and let her decorate it with markers or stickers.
- Stick it on the refrigerator or on her bedroom wall to remind her how much she is loved.
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.