- Learn simple words in different languages.
- Teach your child to count to ten in other languages and to say simple words like "hello," "good-bye," and "thank you."
- Have a theme day when you locate a country on the map and talk about the unique aspects of its location.
- Talk about the language spoken there and, if possible, learn several words in that language.
- Serve a special lunch or snack that originated, or is popular, in that country.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.