- 15 to 20 minutes
- Pencil or pen
- Each of you place 15 to 20 dots on the surface of a paper so that they are easy to see and spread apart.
- Exchange papers and look hard at the dots to imagine a picture.
- Connect the dots so that the picture emerges. If you are stumped, try turning the paper longways.
- Return the papers when you are finished.
- Increase or reduce the number of dots before exchanging.
- Use the dots to create an interesting face.
- Count the steps from the kitchen to the bedroom and make a map using the dots for steps. Test out the map.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.