- Construction paper
- Pen, crayon, or marker
- Small box, pot, or other container
- Cut fish shapes out of colored construction paper.
- On each fish write a different instruction: "Find something red"; "Count to ten"; "Touch your toes"; and so on.
- Place the fish in a small box or container and let your child pick one fish at a time.
- Read the instruction and have her perform it.
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.