- 5 to 10 minutes
- Duct tape
- Hand-sized objects
- A sheet of contact paper about 2 feet long
- This activity will surprise and mystify your baby. Lay the contact paper out on the floor sticky-side up and tape it down around the edges with duct tape.
- Place the objects on it and lift them off together.
- Gently place your baby's palm down on the sticky surface.
- Repeat with bare feet.
- If your baby can eat pieces of dry cereal, add a few pieces to the sticky side.
- Tape the paper sticky-side out on the wall.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.