That Makes Three
- 5 to 10 minutes
- 3 medium-sized items such as a washrag, yarn ball, small cup, or set of keys
- Hand control is still developing, but with this activity you throw in decision making as well. Sit on the floor with your baby and put an object in each hand.
- Offer a third object, and let your baby figure out how to put down a toy in order to pick up another.
- Ask your baby to give you a toy.
- Put all 3 in front of your baby and don't offer any directions.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.