Seek and Find
- 15 to 30 minutes
- Brightly colored objects such as scarves, balls, plastic flowers, small pillows, stuffed toys
- Surprise your toddler with treasures that can be discovered through a hunt. Hide the objects just far enough or high enough out of sight so that your exploring toddler can discover them with a little exploration.
- Give hugs and praise with each success.
- Move to another room and hide the objects so you can play again.
- Take the game outside and let the fun begin all over again.
- Hide scarves in your pocket, pant leg, or purse and let your toddler search you for them.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.