Shell and Pea Game
- 5 to 10 minutes
- 3 small plastic cups
- Small object
- Place the 3 cups open-side down on a table.
- Let your child watch you put the small object under one cup and then rearrange the cups as he watches.
- Ask your child to decide where it is.
- Let your child take a turn at mixing while you do the guessing.
- Use 2 small objects and ask your child to pick the cup that has nothing under it.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.