More and More Hats
- 5 to 10 minutes
- Half a dozen or more hats
- Sit on the floor with a basketful of hats and put them on your head, one at a time.
- Pass one to your baby to put on and keep taking turns with the different hats.
- Play this in front of a mirror.
- Change your voice each time you change a hat.
- Wear 2 hats at a time.
- Put some hats on bears, dolls, and stuffed animals.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.