Stomp and Pop
- 10 minutes
- Blow up a balloon and tie a piece of string on it about 18 inches long.
- Tie the other end around your ankles and hop about as you try to pop each other's balloons.
- Put a balloon behind your back and try to pop it against the wall.
- Use a thumbtack to pop balloons, counting to 3 before popping so you are both ready.
- Take turns calling out a color and popping just balloons of that color.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.