- 5 to 10 minutes
- Communications can be fun when they are silly. While holding your baby on your lap, move your fingers around in the air and make a buzzing sound.
- Make thebuzzy bee land on your baby's tummy with a tickle.
- Repeat for as long as your baby is interested.
- Make the bee stop dramatically and then suddenly go again.
- At mealtime, pretend to let the bee eat some of the food.
- Make other sounds with your mouth as you draw the baby toward your face.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.