10 Good Things
- 10 to 20 minutes
- You can help your child to appreciate all the good things that happen each day with this activity. Make lists of 10 good things that happened to each of you today, beginning with when you first opened your eyes.
- Take turns sharing the lists.
- Expand the time period to the last week, month, or year.
- Expand the number to 20, 50, or 100.
- Share copies of your lists with family members and talk about the blessings in your lives.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.