Aimed Long Shots
- 20 minutes
- 2 cones or other markers
- Playground ball
- Precision is the task you will work on with this activity. Mark a goal 6 to 8 feet wide to use for a target, and take turns aiming and kicking a ball that is laid on the ground so it lands between them.
- To assure success, the goal can be widened and the kicking distance shortened.
- Roll the ball slowly toward the kicker.
- Try distance kicking by aiming in the general area of a target.
- Use balls of various sizes.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.