These colorful pots can be used for more than just plants! Fill them with candies and give them as gifts or use them to hold earrings, spare change, or candles.
- Terra cotta pot
- Acrylic paints
- Small stickers
- Clear acrylic spray
- Have your child paint a terra cotta pot using one of the following techniques:
- Paint the outside of the pot one color; paint the rim and inside a different color.
- Paint the pot one color inside and out. When the paint is dry, use sponges to dab on two or three other colors.
- Paint the pot one color inside and out. When the paint is dry, stick small stickers on the outside of the pot. Paint the outside of the pot again with a different color. Remove the stickers when the second coat of paint is dry.
- When the paint is completely dry, spray your pot with clear acrylic spray.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.