Walk on the Witch's Hat Halloween Game
· Big brown paper bag, or big picture of a witch's hat
· CD player, tape player, or radio
How to play:
1. If you have a large picture of a witch's hat, tape it right on the floor before you play the game.
2. If you don't already have a picture, you can make one easily.
· Cut the bag so that you can open it out flat.
· Draw a big witch's hat and cut it out.
3. The players will line up and shut their eyes.
4. A leader is at the front to see that no one peeks. (Whoever peeks is out of the game.)
5. The leader will control when the music stops and starts. When the music starts, the players begin walking in a circle (as in musical chairs) around the hat.
6. When the music stops, the person who is standing on the hat is out of the game. The last player to circle the hat wins!
More on: Halloween