Egg Carton Spider
- Black tempera paint, markers, or crayons
- Cardboard egg carton
- Black pipe cleaners
- Red construction paper
- Thread or yarn
- Using paint, markers, or crayons, color the cup sections of an egg carton.
- If using paint, wait until the paint dries, then cut the egg cups apart.
- Push pipe cleaner legs into each egg cup and bend them so they look like spiders' legs.
- Cut red eyes from construction paper and glue them onto the cups.
- Use thread or yarn to hang your spiders from the doorway or in the window.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.